December 02, 2010

Follow Up On The Pope And Condoms

.
I was reading an article about the latest hubbub on what the Pope said in his new book, Light of the World, about male prostitutes, condoms and AIDS, and I came across a captivating comment by one of the readers.  I lost track of the article, but I saved the comment.  It is the best summary I have seen about the whole ordeal.  Kudos to user yahooveritas.

"The Pontiff [Pope] NEVER said condoms are okay! He simply reiterated that while some people who use condoms may have their hearts in the right place for not spreading HIV, their actions are wrongheaded. Only abstinence & fidelity to one's spouse is a real moral solution to the HIV infection problem." - yahooveritas

Kathleen

Click here to read the first blog entry on this topic.
.
image - http://protectthepope.com/?p=1991
.

No comments: