June 01, 2022

Unethical Doctors & Psychiatrists Should Be Reported &/or Prosecuted

Unethical Doctors & Psychiatrists 
Should Be Reported &/or Prosecuted


If you need redress from your current or past doctor’s unethical practices in MA, like I do, seek out 



The Board is responsible for licensing, regulation, and discipline of Massachusetts physicians and acupuncturists. 

The Board of Registration in Medicine’s mission is to ensure that only qualified and competent physicians of good moral character are licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and that those physicians and health care institutions in which they practice provide to their patients a high standard of care, and support an environment that maximizes the high quality of health care in Massachusetts.


In my case, my current psychiatrist is allowing my medical records to be falsified - diagnoses, billing, the uploading of my external and internal messages, appointment history and scheduling - ignoring my requests for prescription renewals and more. It is truly appalling and certainly does not meet the standards expected of doctors in this state.

Beware: If Brian or Laura or Jill or (I have to listen to the recording again to recall the woman from today) are in your life in any fashion, do not submit your complaint online or mail it through the Marlboro, MA Post Office. Contact me first. 


06/01/2022 - Additions in blue.


+ Please pray for Richard, Robert, Brian, Laura, etc. - and me :)   +




No comments: