April 16, 2018

"Suicide: The Ripple Effect" Documentary Screening, May 31, 2018, 7:30p, Marlborough, MA



I continue to take on projects to help raise awareness of the insidious nature of suicide, 
and to help develop life affirming options for people to deal with such unbearable pain. 
A new documentary film, "Suicide: The Ripple Effect," contributes to this.

I am hosting a screening for the film on Thursday, May 31, 2018, 7:30pm at the 
50 tickets need to be reserved by 2pm, Monday, May 21, 2018, for the event to take 
place.

Please go to https://gathr.us/s/23304 to reserve your ticket(s).

If you have questions, contact me, and feel free to forward this to others.

Kathleen Laplante




Help bring "Suicide: The Ripple Effect" to Marlborough, MA on Thursday, May 31!  Reserve your tickets today.


BACKGROUND: In 2015, I finished writing and publishing a book about my father's suicide and the resulting clustering in my family tree. The title is "Unraveling My Father's Suicide" (FB Page  and  website). 

No comments: