December 10, 2010

Prayer For Consecration to Divine Mercy

.
Jesus, the Divine Mercy,
 
I consecrate my entire life,
from this day on,
to You without reserve.
Into Your hands I abandon my
past, my present and my future,
from this day forward,
make me a true follower of Your
teaching,
let Your Divine Mercy Image,
protect my home and my family
from all the powers of evil in this
world today.

May all who venerate it never
perish, may it be their joy in life,
their hope in death, and their glory
in eternity.

Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish I could eat, sleep and drink St. Faustina's Diary, Divine Mercy In My Soul.  Every time I read parts of it, I draw closer to Jesus, and I don't mean in a generic sense.  I mean my one-on-one conversational relationship with Him deepens tremendously throughout my day. 

It can happen to you too.  You can read the Diary on-line hereYou can also find a one-page write up about St. Faustina herself, here.  I highly recommend both!

.
prayer - http://www.eadmcanada.com/divine_consecration.html
image - http://www.ourladyoffatimarehab.org/Novena.html
.

No comments: