June 21, 2010

One of Those Days

.

Did you ever have one of those days where you stoked too many fires?  By that I mean you initiated at least one too many discussions in an attempt to resolve things with other people.  One goes bad, they all go bad.  You start to realize that maybe there is something wrong within yourself that needs to get resolved first.

I just had one of those days.  Thankfully, the people in my life have good hearts and intentions and understand that I do too.  Thankfully, I was able to see myself in action and go back to apologize where necessary.  Thankfully, I can stay up now and do things before I go to bed and thank God the day is over and ask Him to guide me to a better one tomorrow.  In the past, this upheaval could have paralyzed me for the remainder of the day. 

God is good.  He wants to heal us, bad hair and all.  :-)

Yours in Christ,
Kathleen

.
image - http://schnien12.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/bad_hair_day_2.jpg

.

No comments: