May 14, 2013

Let's Do Both - Lower Blood Alcohol Limit AND Stop Abortions


It was reported today that the "National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) voted to recommend to states that they lower the blood-alcohol content that constitutes drunken driving."  They want to lower it from 0.08 to 0.05 because they claim it will save 1000 lives per year.

Whenever I hear a death toll, my mind jumps and I compare it to the death toll associated with babies being killed through abortions in the US.   So my immediate thought was to forget the blood alcohol effort.  Let's get rid of abortions instead, because that will save more than 1.2 million lives per year.  Then I realized I was thinking with a narrow mind.  There is no reason we cannot do both! 

Politicians, lawmakers, doctors, mothers and fathers --







 
 




image -

No comments: