November 21, 2012

Losing Faith Is Not Always A Bad Thing

 

A friend of mine recently posted this ProLife article on his Facebook wall.  It is definitely worth the read, showing that losing faith in something bad is a good thing in the end.



It is also worth reading the links contained within the article, especially this one:

 
Be sure to read this article with caution.  It was effective to the point that I began to doubt my own convictions about being ProLife as I read it.  That is not a bad thing, if you are aware of what is happening.  In fact, it is a plus because it raised legitimate questions for me for which I still need to find answers, answers that will draw me closer to the Truth.



image - http://theagnosticswife.wordpress.com/2012/10/18/from-pro-life-to-pro-choice/

No comments: