June 28, 2011

NPR & Women "Priests" - Will They Cover The Other Side Too?

This NPR article is so obviously one-sided and absent of important information for people to become knowledgeable of the topic:  Female Priests Defy Catholic Church At The Altar

Heresy
I listen to NPR sometimes.  This was truly disappointing.  So I wrote to them.  Here is what I said:

Dear Sir/Madam:

How about having an interview, and writing an article about, the all-male priesthood of the Roman Catholic Church, similar to this one that I wrote:  A Woman In Support Of An All-Male Priesthood

This would clarify the errors and one-sided perspective in Lily Percy's recent article, and give people balanced information on the topic. If you would like me to tailor an article for your organization, I would be happy to do so. I would be of any assistance you need. Please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Kathleen Laplante
contact info included

P.S. I've also written this article, Roman Catholic Womenpriests - Not!


image - http://www.npr.org/2011/06/12/137102746/women-priests-defy-the-church-at-the-altar

No comments: