June 08, 2011

I Have Returned

.
Well, I couldn't have picked a better spot at which to take a break from my blog two months ago.  That post has been the one everyone has seen when they clicked the links to get here.  Eucharistic Adoration For An End To All Abortion.  What a great message for newcomers and repeat visitors to see.  What great information for them to have.

I wasn't planning to take a break.  It just happened.  Life got busy with a visit from my sister who lives in Western Canada, with my son's college graduation, and with two trips to New York City, among other things.  I can't say I will be as active as I used to be, but I do hope to post more than once every two months.  :-) 

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer.  I certainly am.  I will take being hot with no air conditioning, any day over being cold with not enough heat, and there is never enough heat for me.

In Jesus, Mary, and Joseph,
Kathleen

.
image - http://www.gamespot.com/users/phoenixgaiangel/blog
.

No comments: