March 17, 2011

Herman Cain, Planned Parenthood and Foolocracy

.
Reaching back to founder Margaret Sanger's original eugenics mission with Planned Parenthood, potential Presidential candidate Herman Cain discusses how her mission is still being carried out today. No, he does not hope that government funding to Planned Parenthood continues.

Herman Cain

I applaud Mr. Cain and hope he will run for President, but not everyone agrees with me, or him.




On another note:  How is your Lent going?  I already fell off the wagon with one of the things I gave up.  I modified it as I often do after the Ash Wednesday week trial period.  I start out way too zealous.

Kathleen

.
image - http://foolocracy.com/2011/03/presidential-hopeful-cain-declares-planned-parenthood-formed-to-kill-black-babies/

No comments: