February 22, 2011

So, You Want to Have Sex?

.
Earlier this month, I wrote an article entitled, "So, You Want to Have Sex? ... and you want to have it before you are married". (go to p. 27)  I will reprint it in my blog next month, but until then, I hope you take a look at it in its original print.  I encourage you to use it as a springboard in your own discussions and work.

I am now writing my next article and am excited about it.  It is coming along better than I expected.  It will be called something like, "So, You're Married and You Want to Have Sex?" with mentions of adultery, procreation, union, Planned Parenthood, contraception, making your wife an instrument for your sexual pleasure, NaPro Technology and S-P-I-C-E, the Catholic Church wanting married couples to experience pleasure from the marital act, and more.

Stay tuned.  :-)
.
image - http://www.creightonmodel.com/intercourse.htm
.

No comments: