October 17, 2010

God's Glory

.

This weekend was a weekend of God's glory.  It started out with beautiful blue skies and red foliage, which was followed by a full, overarching rainbow that lasted for more than a half hour, and it ended with a hike through some foliage-filled hills.  The weather was spectacular for this time of year.

The rainbow above ended over Our Lady of Guadalupe Chapel at St. Benedict Abbey.  How Providential for the ProLife effort.  Today, I am happily tired from my early morning rise, my time at Divine Liturgy and my women's hike. The weather was spectacular.

                  Hiking In The Hills       
.
                                                                    Stone Structure


                                                                           
                                                                      And here I am.



.
images - Mine! 
.

No comments: