April 06, 2014

Spreading the Word

I thought it was a good time to let more people know about my book-to-be, so I created a Facebook page for it. Here are some excerpts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unraveling My Father's Suicide

In this captivating & hope-filled story, Kathleen intimately discusses her struggles & eventual acceptance of her father's suicide. Release Date = Q1 2015.
                                                                
Profile Photo: My father with five of us six children. My younger brother was not born yet.
I am in the stroller.


Cover Photo

Cover Photo:  Mary with Jesus at the foot of the Cross, i.e., La Pietà (1498–1499). The original is a Renaissance sculpture by Michelangelo Buonarroti.  It resides in St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City. The statue shown here is in the Mausoleum where my father is reposed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click here to see the page in its entirety.

Of course, I would like it if you Liked the page and followed its progression from here to publication and beyond.  :)  More importantly, I would like it if you became more aware of the whole problem of suicide, in your neighborhood (there is probably someone), and throughout the world.  Here is one reason:
Every 40 seconds someone in the world dies by suicide

image - http://overnightwalk.blogspot.com/2012/09/where-money-goes.html

No comments: