February 25, 2013

I Will Be On "Seize the Day" on Sirius XM Radio 129

*Rescheduled to earlier date: 
Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at 9am

I am quite excited.  This coming Friday, March 1, 2013, at 8am, I will be on the radio talk show, Seize the Day. It is on The Catholic Channel on Sirius XM Radio, Channel 129.  Gus Lloyd will be talking to me about my conversion back to the Catholic Faith. 


Excerpt from The Catholic Channel web site:
"Gus Lloyd gets your day started with a prayer and a smile. 'Seize the Day' and live in the joy of the Lord! Gus chats with newsmakers, personalities and callers to discuss what's on their minds and in their hearts."


Please keep me in your prayers, and pray that the Holy Spirit will move someone else to come back.



 image - http://guslloyd.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Coffee-Mug.jpg

No comments: