October 26, 2010

Abortion Economics


As I perused The Cost of Abortion web site, my eye suddenly caught glimpse of this message at the bottom of the screen*:
 
 Since you started reading this website, 
 14 children have been aborted in the USA. .

I was taken aback.  I have never seen something like that.  It was startling.  It made the reality of abortion visceral.  I wanted to say, "No, no, take it back.  They can't be gone."  I was referring to the 14 dead children.

I found this web site by reading the article, Tea Party Activists Worried About Economy Should Consider the Cost of Abortion.  It provides more insight and is worth the read.


*The origin of the statistic is explained in the web site. Please visit it.


Yours in Christ,
Kathleen
.image - http://morgannasalchemy.com/img/abortion-costs.html
.

No comments: