May 11, 2010

Have You Heard? St. Faustina's Diary

.
Have you heard, or more accurately, have you read any of St. Faustina's Diary?  It is the messge of Divine Mercy.

I wish I could just be enveloped in it.  She is so close to Jesus.  When I read her writings, her loving thoughts and focus on God just infiltrate my being.  I have found myself talking to Jesus like she did.  It is heaven.  Here are some excerpts.

"In difficult moments I must take refuge in the Wounds of Jesus."  (I am right there with Him.)

"I must pay little attention to who is for me and who is against me."

"I must do everything and act in all matters now as I would like to do and act at the hour of my death."

"In every action I must be mindful of God."

"I will call to mind the Passion of Jesus at each confession, to arouse my heart to contrition."

"Before I approach the confessional, I shall first enter the open and most merciful Heart of the Savior."

And those are only from the one section I am reading right now.  There are so many more.  If you want to read the book, you may be able to find it at your local public library.  You can also buy it on-line.  Just do a search on "Diary of St. Faustina buy" and many options will appear.

Lord, have mercy.

Kathleen

.
image - http://vultus.stblogs.org/1005Faustina%202.jpg
.

No comments: